Last update 23/9/10 news
An ethical Information Technology (IT) training and services company based in Hastings, East Sussex. Cyberkat aims to increase Information Technology skills for individuals, companies and community groups. It also aims to:
- Use and promote open source software
- Use local, green and ethical companies
- Promote the recycling of electronic equipment
Cyberkat can provide individual tutoring, or group training sessions for all popular software programs, tailored to your needs:
- Outlook Express
- Open Office
- Unbiased IT advice
- Computer troubleshooting
- Geek to English translations
- Accessible and standards driven website design
- Database design
For a full list of services see the services page.
You can ready more on our philosophy here.
We are currently looking at running some community-based courses. These would be general drop-in sessions, or an introduction to using a computer. If you or somebody you know would be interested, please get in contact.